There are plenty of Mixed Martial Arts gift ideas to choose from if you are thinking of surprising someone special this holiday season. Just do an online search and you will see the ample variety available. The holidays are just around the corner and it is time to get some shopping done quickly before time runs out. But do you just buy anything you come across for your loved ones?
It can be challenging picking just one special gift from the thousands available for sale online. Do not allow the pressure of it all to lead to stress. This guide is specially created to meet this need. You get to make your choice without getting overwhelmed.
Think of what your friend or loved one enjoys the most then pick a gift from that category. Is it training equipment, training guides, training accessories, and wear, protective gear, magazines, video games, there is something to meet every need? It can be troublesome to choose the perfect gift for a mixed martial arts fighter, be it a professional or an amateur. They tend to be specific about what equipment, accessories, and materials they use.
This is the season to make an impression that lasts for a long time to come. Choosing the perfect gift is the right way to do so. It shows you value your friend or loved one enough to get them a thoughtful gift. It symbolizes your support in their involvement in MMA fighting by gifting them with special MMA gifts this holiday. You don’t want to be the only one without gifts to give come Christmas morning. Let this guide help you to narrow down what to get them today.
Factors to consider when choosing the best gift for an MMA fighter
1. Taste and Preference
Are you close to the person the gift is intended for? If you are, they may have mentioned something they want to get their hands on. It can even be their ultimate desire. This can be an idea of what to get them this holiday season. Think through why they have not been able to get it. Maybe it is too expensive and they are saving up for it.
Imagine how happy they will be on receiving such a thoughtful gift! You can combine your efforts with other family members and friends to get the treasured gift. A gift should have meaning for it to be treasured for a long time to come. Keep in mind what interests them the most in MMA fighting and tailor the gift around their interest.
2. Customer reviews
The reviews left about a certain product or service online are a great way to judge whether to purchase it or not. This is important especially when you plan to buy the gift from an online store rather than an actual store. Take time to read the reviews left by customers of the items you have narrowed your search to. This is important to not waste your time and money on something not worthy. These reviews will be an eye-opener to you as you settle on a purchase.
The personal experience of another customer about the product and the business, in general, will help you make an informed choice. These are actual people who will offer insights meaning you are saved from the uncertainty of making blind comments about it, let this be a red flag warning you against making the purchase. It may be the seller has disabled the comments and review section due to poor reviews and feedback from previous customers.
3. Personalized gift or not?
It can be difficult to decide whether to get a gift that can be personalized or not for your friend or loved one. Simply having an MMA fighter gift customized does not make it have a personal meaning to it. It has to have a special meaning to it. You can have a special message added to it which has meaning to both of you. This can be done on items like T-shirts, hoodies, armbands and many more. You can add a picture as well of some special day you enjoyed together.
You may not want to make any type of change to the gift itself. Consider then including a special message in a letter or a card to accompany the gift. This will bring more meaning to the gift itself rather than just handing it over without a personalized message.
4. Choosing a unique gift
When you set out to choose a special gift for an MMA fighter, it has to be unique. This means you can decide not to choose a tangible item but rather spoil them with a great experience including an MMA retreat or training camp for some time. The more unique the gift, the better it will be received. A unique gift expresses just how much you care about the recipient and strengthens your connection to them too. You will discover that a gift that is unique and special may not necessarily have to be expensive. You can even build one from scratch; it does not have to be bought.
5. The pricing of the gift
You should browse various sites before settling on your preferred stored to place your order. Once you decide which gift you want to get, take your time to check its pricing on different online stores. Many stores have great offers during the holiday season. This is also the time many new stores are setting up shop and they will have crazy offers too.
In the case where pricing is expensive unanimously, then consider searching for coupons to help you offset the cost. There are also voucher apps available on your mobile phone which you can explore too.
Best Gifts for MMA Fighters
1. Reebok Corner McGregor UFC Black Limited Edition Champion Walkout Hoodie for Men
The hoodie is specially designed for men and has a slim fit. It is made from 95% cotton and 5% spandex material making the wearer comfortable in it even while training. It has a terry fabrication that is French for ample warmth while it clings to the body.
The drawcord on the hoodie makes it adjustable and you can wear it according to the size you want for ample warmth and comfort. It has pockets at the front for easy storage of small items like your mouthguard and to keep your arms warm on a chilly day. It also comes with a full zip for easy wear and removal.
- Quality material
- Perfect slim fit
- Eye-catching design
- Lightweight material
No products found.
2. RDX MMA Gloves for Grappling Martial Arts Training
They are a top quality glove due to their enhancement using Leather from the Maya hide which is 100% genuine. The material quality guarantees users ample protection while training or competing. The padding for the gloves is made of Tri-slab PC3 contoured Polymax which guarantees users protection. It is designed for the resistance of any impact due to the padding which is tri-layered.
The gloves have a look and hoop closure which guarantees ample support of the wrist. They are easy to put on and take off too. The gloves have a curved palm that is cut in a D design for a firm grip on a bar or rod while training. They have an open palm that supports the flow of air keeping the hand nice and dry.
- Best material
- Ample padding
- Protective wear for knuckles
- Beautiful design
- Color variety
- Bruising of fingertips from open palm design
- Maya hide leather for durability. The leather quality offers better for tractability, crack resistance, wear and tear and more. The hard-wearing material is ideal for MMA, Kickboxing, Muay Thai and more.
- Tri-Slab PC3 Padding deliver eventual protection and is exclusively designed for impact resistance. Tri-layered padding offers prime punching safety when you train and compete. It flawlessly dispenses shock across the surface of the gloves evenly.
- Dual Quick EZ Hook-and-Loop closure offers compact wrist support and super easy on-and-off application. The strap is ergonomically designed owing to the requirements of pros around the world, the wide EZ closure deliver secureness at par excellence.
- D. Cut curved open palm design for natural grip against rod or bar. It is designed to promote airflow to keep hands ventilated and dry. Also assists really well in clinching activities.
- Tightly packed needle work allows the fighting gloves to retain their shape even after grueling training sessions, be it against the boxing bag, speed ball workout or with your sparring partner.
3. Venum Trainer Lite Sport Bag
The bag is designed with a big and wide pocket which can be able to fit both training gloves and shin guards. It comes with two side pockets offering extra storage, one on each side of the bag. It has a cool design with the Venum label displayed adding to its cool factor. It has breathable mesh panels that ensure there is a flow of air inside the bag. The shoulder strap is padded ensuring your shoulder is protected especially when the bag is heavy.
- Has color options
- Durable material
- Wide making it uncomfortable to carry
- Not suitable for heavy equipment
- Zipper easily breaks
- Large pocket able to receive shinguards and boxing gloves
- Separate side pocket for an easy storage
- Mesh panels deliver enhanced breathability
- Adjustable, padded shoulder strap
4. Sanabul Core Series Boxing MMA Kickboxing Headgear
The Sanabul core series headgear is designed to offer your face complete coverage making it ideal for MMA fighting due to its striking stances. This is an ideal gift for an MMA fighter. Your head, chin, and cheeks are properly guarded. It has a superior impact-absorbing capability which takes in the punches and blows. Its fit is perfect and does not slip or come out due to heavy kicks or even sweating. It is designed for a size S/M and for a size L/XL too.
- Ample face protection
- Durable material
- Color variety
- Good shock absorber
- Fixed fitting
- Ready For Any Sport: Sanabul Core Series Headgear provides full coverage of the face and is designed for use in any striking art from Kickboxing and MMA to Karate and Tae Kwon Do
- Takes The Hits Better: Superb Impact-dura shock absorbs the punches and kicks so you can keep sparring
- Full Coverage: Be fearless knowing your most vital areas are protected. Full coverage of the head, cheeks, and chin
- The Perfect Fit: Other equipment can come loose from sweat and impact, blocking your vision and forcing you to stop and adjust. Our secure Hook and Loop Closure system locks into place, so you can focus on your game, not your gear
- Size Guide: S/M - Head Circumference up to 22.25” L/XL - Head Circumference 22.25" and up
5. GHG Pro Agility Ladder
The ladder is made up of rungs of durable quality that are 12 in total. It stands at 20 feet in length. E rung has a length of 17 inches and a width of 15 inches providing ample spacing for intense and fast workouts. It comes with a carrying bag meaning you can carry it anywhere for training. It is designed to improve your agility and footwork to help you increase your speed.
- Durable material
- Priced reasonable
- Limited color
- 【12 Rungs & 20 Feet】The agility ladder comes with 12 durable plastic rungs, and the overall length is 20 feet.
- 【Adjustable Rung Design】Each rung is 16.5" long, and the space between rungs is adjustable up to 15" inch. You can simple adjust it in the nylon straps so as to meet your workout demands.
- 【Carrying Bag】The agility ladder comes with a carrying bag, which is very convenient for you to train anytime anywhere.
- 【Ideal Tool for Outdoor Sports】The agility ladder is very helpful for footbald, soccer, basketball drills, hockey, tennis, etc as it can increase your speed, leg strength and improve your balance ability.
- 【Improve Performance & Skills】This speed training ladder is great tool for you to improve quickness through accelerated foot strike and lift frequency. It also can help losing weight as it can TORCH CALORIES bigtime.
6. Sanabul Essential Hybrid Kickboxing MMA Shin Guards
The Sanabul shin guards are designed for ample protection of your shins while training or competing. They have been tested to guarantee users quality protection. Their design is for the MMA circuit but also can be used for Kickboxing and Muay Thai too. The shin guards are available in three distinct sizes including XS which is for children, S/M and L/XL for adults. They come in an eye-catching design with the logo having several color options.
- Well padded
- Durable material
- Easy to put on and remove
- Priced well
- Complaints from customers on bad stitching
- Shift to the side when you sweat
- Just What You Need: The Essentials Striking Series was created to give you professional gear at a great value. Our shinguards keep your legs protected inside, with vivid Sanabul colors on the outside. Or, go all-black for that understated look
- Tested By Pro's, Created For You: We put together Team Sanabul to take our gear through the toughest training there is. If it holds up for pro fighters like Alan Jouban and “Sugar” Sean O’Malley, it’ll hold up for you
- Perfect For Any Combat Sport: No matter what sport you practice, we designed the Sanabul Essential Shin Guards to be as comfortable as MMA shin guards but also have the protection and feel of traditional kickboxing or Muay Thai shin guards
- Feel The Impact, Not The Pain: We put special high impact protection foam in our shinguards. They’ll absorb the biggest hits, so you can kick harder and train longer
- Available In 3 Sizes: XS: common size for children or individuals less than 110 lbs ----- S/M: most commonly used by individuals less than 5'10" in height ----- L/XL: most commonly used by individuals taller than 5'10" in height
7. Otomix Men’s Warrior Bodybuilding Boxing Weightlifting MMA Shoes
The shoes are designed from top quality durable suede material making them last longer even after an intense workout. There are specifically shaped for fast movement and are light on your feet enabling you to make sudden shifts with ease. They have a cool design to them adding to their attractiveness and can easily complement your workout attire.
They have adjustable strings to make them more fitting and comfortable. Their inner is padded to protect your foot and they have a high top design to protect your ankle as well from any blow.
- Variety of colors
- Great stability
- Well-constructed shoes
- Fitting is tight in terms of width
- Otomix Ninja Warrior Bodybuilding Combat Shoe- Camo
- Great Work Out Shoes
- We Ship Name Brand Fitness/Gym Wear Worldwide
You only need to type in the best gift for MMA fighters on your search engine and you will be bombarded with numerous ideas. You must, therefore, narrow down your search. Think in terms of what the recipient of the gift might need and the amount you are willing to spend on the gift itself.
This guide provides 7 suggestions of cool gift ideas for MMA which may help you pinpoint what you want to get. Choosing the right gift will bring so much joy to your friend or loved one this festive season so take your time and buy the right one.