To take part in any martial art including MMA requires your body to remain in tip-top shape throughout. This not only means training properly but also remaining well-nourished as well. Anyone harboring ambitions of taking part in MMA needs to change their diets from the very start. You cannot remain to do the usual things and expect to reap the desired results.
Combat sports are very demanding for your body. This is why taking time for proper conditioning is necessary. You can’t get started today and expect to be a professional by nightfall. You’ll need lots of changes in your lifestyle to get there. This takes time and a lot of commitment too. MMA can be very tasking to the body and this is why it’s important to supplement it frequently to keep it going.
Keep your body performing at its best from the very start. This will even help minimize the risk of injury. A body that is not well nourished is weak and you risk getting injured even while sparring with your trainer. A good trainer will guide you from the word go. They’ll explain in detail what your body will go through and what you need to do to set it on the right path.
It can be difficult taking care of your body with so many other demands in your life. But as long as you want to take part in MMA, keeping your body nourished is the first command. It is very risky to step into a cage without being in the best shape possible. A good trainer will even go a step further and create for you a diet plan for beginners which will guide you in different ways to get proper nutrition including which supplements for MMA to take.
Importance of Supplements
Don’t be too quick to dismiss supplements as just another marketing gimmick for companies to get your money. They are very important especially for a rigorous lifestyle like martial arts training and fighting. You need them to keep performing at the top level. Combat sports are very different and require your body to remain at its best all the time or you run the risk of being easily overpowered by your opponent.
If you aspire to get into MMA either for fun or as a professional, know from the very start that your body is in for a rode of its life. You’ll get challenged in ways you never thought possible. Even the beginner training will be a shock to your system. This is why proper nutrition and conditioning is important.
Taking supplements helps keep your body healthy and at its best all the time. It also helps you recover faster from injuries too. You may be required to adjust your weight when starting your MMA training by either increasing or decreasing it. Taking the right supplements will help you achieve your weight goal too.
There are so many available in the market to choose from and that’s why it’s important to know which ones are better suited for MMA fighters. You cannot just get any you see advertised online or at the local store. Consult your trainer as well. They are in a better position to advise you.
The best supplements for MMA include Fish oil, Protein, Glutamine, Creatine, and Arginine. The beauty of the internet is these supplements can be purchased online. Let this guide help you purchase the correct ones today.
The best MMA Supplements – Fish Oil
1. Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega Softgels
This is a very beneficial concentrated fish oil used as a supplement. It contains omega-3 fatty acids which are very important to the human body. It contains the right formula to become a sort after supplement and you’ll only require to take one serving per day.
It comes in an easy to absorb form of triglyceride which is the form found in fish too. It’s important to take a supplement that the body can easily absorb. It’s made using non-GMO products guaranteeing its good quality.
It’s also free from gluten, dairy, artificial colorings, and preservatives. It’s made from wild-caught fresh fish rich in omega resulting in quality supplements. You don’t have to worry about burping because this supplement is burpless and lacks the fishy smell too. They have an expiration date so keep an eye on that.
- Good quality
- No fishy smell
- Free from gluten and dairy
- Free from artificial colorings and preservatives
- Take one serving a day
- Has an expiration date
- May get spoilt while being delivered
- WHY OMEGA-3S - Research shows that the essential fatty acids EPA & DHA in fish oil support heart, brain, eye & immune health. Omega-3s may also help support a healthy mood.
- DOCTOR-RECOMMENDED FORMULA - Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega features high concentration omega-3 fish oil in soft gels. This formula meets the daily recommended dose suggested by the American Heart Association to support a healthy heart.
- BETTER ABSORPTION, BETTER TASTE, NO FISHY BURPS - All of our omega-3 fish oil concentrates are in the triglyceride molecular form (the form naturally found in fish) for optimal absorption. Ultimate Omega has a great lemon taste.
- PURITY GUARANTEED - Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oil is crafted from fresh, wild-caught, omega-rich fish. We are committed to using only non-GMO, gluten- & dairy-free ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- ETHICAL INNOVATION - Nordic Naturals has always been at the forefront of sustainable & ethical practices in the natural products industry. Through science & innovation, we are committed to delivering safe, effective nutrients for optimal wellness.
2. Triple Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplement
This is a product of Nutrigold which is made using 5-star IFOS Fish oil that is certified. It comes in a triglyceride form which is easily absorbed by the body. It’s in the form of soft gel. Two per day is enough.
It is very pure and potent because the oil has been undergone molecular distillation. It’s been certified by a third party too.
It’s free from PCBs, Mercury, dioxins, among other toxins. It is made from healthy cold-water fish sourced from the wild in Alaska. It has an 80% concentration of omega. It’s also free of gluten and dairy too.
- Pure and potent
- Good quality product
- Sourced from wild healthy fish
- Contains 80% omega concentration
- Free from toxins
- Free from dairy and gluten
- Easily absorbed
- Certified by a third party
- Might require refrigeration
- Some capsules leak in the bottle
- The gold standard in premium Omega-3 fish oil supplements. Made with IFOS 5-star Certified fish oil.
- Just one serving of two softgels per day provides 2, 100 mg of pure omega-3s in highly absorbable triglyceride form.
- Advanced molecular distillation guarantees exceptional purity and potency. Third party tested and certified free of mercury, dioxins, PCBs, and toxins.
- Contains 180 Softgels per bottle. Each serving contains 2, 600 mg of pharmaceutical-grade fish oil with highly concentrated omega-3s 1, 450 EPA, 550 DHA, and 100 other omega-3s.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
3. Omega-3 Wild Alaskan Fish Oil
It is an ideal supplement for the heart, joints, and overall body. It’s easily absorbed by the human body. It contains a high level (88%) of Omega-3 in it that supplies your body with essential fatty acids.
It is sourced from wild Alaskan fish which is healthy producing a top-quality product. It is certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC). The oil comes encapsulated in a gelatin capsule. The company gives customers 90 days to test the product and return it if not satisfied with it.
It has a daily intake limit which you shouldn’t exceed. Take caution to note any sensitivity which may arise from using the supplements too due to high concentrations.
- High Omega-3 concentration
- Easily absorbed
- Sourced from wild fresh fish
- Free of harmful toxins
- Has a 90-day return policy
- Certified by MSC
- Comes in an encapsulated gel capsule
- May result in sensitivity issues
- Just one softgel contains at least 1037mg of Omega-3 fatty acids from wild-caught Alaska Pollock. Made with AlaskOmega triglyceride fish oil.
- Provides Essential Fatty Acids EPA + DHA that may help to support your overall health.
- Non-GMO Verified, Pescatarian Friendly and IFOS 5-Star Certified Fish Oil.
- AlaskOmega omega-3 concentrates are certified Sustainable and Traceable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), the first omega-3 concentrate to achieve this distinction.
- If you're not satisfied with our Omega-3 fish oil, simply return your product within 90 days for a refund.*
4. On Target Living Alaskan Cod Liver Oil-Lemon Flavor
It is made using naturally sourced fish from the cold waters of Alaska. It contains a high concentration of Omega-3 which is vital for your body. It has added natural lemon which gives it a lemony taste.
It’s free of artificial colorings and preservatives. It has an expiration date which you must keep in mind. It’s free of GMO, gluten, and dairy.
It comes with a daily recommended dosage. It is MSC certified and is sourced through sustainable fishing practices. There is no harm to the environment while sourcing or making this product.
- Has no fishy smell or after-taste
- MSC certified
- Contains a high concentration of Omega-3
- Has no GMO, gluten, or dairy
- Has no artificial coloring or preservatives
- Has natural lemon
- No harm to the environment while producing
- Sustainable fishing practices
- Has an easy pouring spout
- Molecularly distilled
- May lead to sensitivity issues
- MADE IN THE USA- From the waters of Dutch Harbor Alaska
- CONTAINS NATURALLY OCCURRING VITAMIN D- 1 TBSP= 540 IU Vitamin D
- RICH IN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY OMEGA 3'S- DHA for Brain & Eye Health, Memory & Mood. EPA for Healthy Cardiac and Circulatory Systems
- REAL ORGANIC LEMON TASTE- Skip the Natural & Artificial Flavors
- QUALITY TESTED- MSC Certified, Non- GMO project Ceritified, Sustainable Fishing Practices, Environmentally Friendly Production
5. WHC- UnoCardio X2- Triglyceride Omega-3 Fatty Acids
It’s a product of WHC and has been tested by a third party guaranteeing its quality. It contains a high concentrate of Omega-3 which is very beneficial to the body. It is burp-free, lacks the fishy smell, and aftertaste too.
It has undergone a purification process that is friendly to the environment and uses no heat. It comes with a recommended daily dosage in different categories including for pregnant women. It is a quality product sourced from fresh healthy fish.
It’s free from dairy, GMO, and dairy. It is easily absorbed by the body.
- Lacks the fishy smell and after-taste
- Produced in an environmentally friendly manner
- Has been purified heat-free
- Free from gluten and dairy
- Free from artificial colorings and preservatives
- Good quality
- High concentration of Omega-3
- High concentration - NEW 2019 FORMULATION
- Third-party tested to ensure Highest Purity
- Support for Healthy Heart, Brain,Vision & Immune Health
- Burp-free and oder free Fish Gelatin / no bovin Gelatin
- Eco-friendly and Heat-Free Purification process
The best MMA Supplements – Protein Supplements
1. Gauge Life Prime Whey Isolate Protein Powder
This protein powder is made of 100% isolate whey protein that is all-natural. It contains no artificial additives including colors, flavors, or other ingredients mixed in it. It’s free of gluten and soy.
It’s easy to mix leaving no clumps and contains no aftertaste. It has a great natural flavor too. It comes in powder form which is ideal for mixing with a liquid of choice. It contains only 110 calories per serving making it very healthy. It’s produced from cows that have been out in the pasture.
- Made of all-natural ingredients
- Free of additives
- Contains 100% whey protein
- Mixes easily
- Has no aftertaste
- Has a good natural taste
- Produced from pasture-fed cows
- Contains only 110 calories
- Not ideal for vegetarians
- 100% All Natural Whey Protein Isolate. No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or ingredients. Soy free, gluten free, and contains 5.5g of BCAA's per serving. Zero aftertaste, mixes easily, and tastes great!
2. 100% Pea Protein Powder
It’s produced from 100% natural yellow protein and contains no artificial ingredients. It contains 27g of protein in it. It has no artificial sweeteners or colors. It’s free from GMO, soy, and gluten. It’s also dairy-free making it ideal for vegetarians.
It contains 120 calories only making it a perfect addition to your daily diet. You can mix it in your protein shakes, vegan smoothies, and healthy drinks. It comes in two clear packages of 1 and 5 pounds. It has several flavors that are chocolate and vanilla. There is also a variety that’s unflavored too.
- Made of 100% natural yellow pea
- Ideal for vegetarian
- Gluten and soy-free
- No added sweeteners or colors
- Free from GMO
- Has two flavors
- Comes in two package sizes
- Easy to mix leaving no clumps
- Cases of different tastes
- ONLY ONE INGREDIENT: 100% Yellow Pea Protein with zero additives. Naked Pea contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors and is GMO-Free, Soy Free and Gluten-Free.
- VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN PROTEIN POWDER: Dairy Free and made solely from raw yellow peas grown on environmentally friendly farms in both the USA and Canada.
- MAXIMUM NUTRITION: 27g of Protein, 2g of Sugar, 2g of Carbs, 120 Calories, and 5.7g of BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids) per serving.
- PROTEIN SHAKES AND RECIPES: Create pure pea protein shakes, vegan smoothies and healthy green drinks. Provide your body with the daily protein it needs by adding to tea, sauces, and other recipes.
- CLEAN MUSCLE GAINS: Now pea protein can help maintain a clean diet, but you can also use our vegan pea protein powder in pre and post workout shakes, smoothies and recipes for maximum recovery.
3. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder
It comes in several packages including 1, 2, 5, and 10 pounds. It’s available in 20 flavors including double rich chocolate and French vanilla crème flavors. It’s made using all-natural whey protein with no other ingredients added to it.
It’s free of gluten. It mixes easily reducing clumps and lumps from forming. The enriching flavor contains no sucralose. It’s free from any banned substances which may be harmful to your health.
It’s an award-winning product having been declared Best-selling Whey Protein powder by Euro Monitor International Limited.
- Wide flavor variety
- Several packaging sizes
- 100% natural product
- Free of harmful substances
- Award-winning product
- Contains few calories
- Has no sucralose
- Customer complaints of change in formula
- Bad taste
- Instances of poor packaging
- Packaging may vary - New look, with the same trusted quality
- Gold standard 100% whey blend – 24 grams blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass – they don't call it the Gold Standard of quality for nothing
- Over 5 grams of BCAAS ‚Äì help build lean and strong muscles with BCAAs
- 3-4 grams carbs, 1-3 grams sugar, and 1-1.5 grams fat, gluten free, no sucralose in double rich chocolate flavor
- Instantized – Improves mixability to prevent lumps and clumps
4. Bulletproof Collagen Protein Powder
It’s an unflavored product made using collagen sourced from pasture-raised cows. Collagen mixes easily with other drinks. It’s free of gluten. It’s also free of eggs, sugar, corn, yeast, wheat or soy.
The source of collagen known as gelatin is approved by the FDA. It contains healthy Amino building blocks like proline, glycine, and hydroxyproline. It’s an ideal product for high performance and is known to provide body relief too. It comes in two sizes of 8.5 ounces and 17.6 ounces.
- Made using all-natural ingredient
- Produced from pasture-raised cows
- Contains no gluten
- Contains no soy, wheat, egg, sugar, corn, yeast
- Easy to mix
- FDA approved gelatin source
- Ideal for high performance like MMA
- Comes in two sizes
- Offers body relief
- Changes in packaging
- Great Source of Collagen: Collagen is one of the most important nutrients for anti-aging; helps to maintain a strong body and keep you in healing mode.
- Supports Healthy Skin Care: Pure hydrolyzed collagen peptides with amino acid building blocks supports glowing and hydrated skin; contains more collagen than most bone broth.
- Bone and Joint Support: Collagen protein supports healthy bone and joint comfort while C8 and C10 MCT Oil provides sustained energy to keep you going.
- Add to Your Diet: Collagen protein can be consumed any time of the day; add to coffee, smoothies, soups, recipes and more for a protein boost.
- Maximum Impact: Flavorless, 18g of protein, no added sugar, Keto and Paleo friendly (Packaging May Vary)
5. Performix ioWHEY Isolate Protein Powder
This product is very digestible resulting in reduced stomach upsets of up to 46%. It has a great taste and comes in 5 different flavors. They are Chocolate Brownie, Fruity Cereal, Banana Hazelnut, Peanut Butter Cookie, and Vanilla Ice Cream.
It contains 100 calories making it an ideal addition to your healthy shakes and smoothies. It contains no sucralose. It mixes easily leaving no clumps and lumps on your drink. It comes in two packages containing 18 and 28 servings each.
- Various package sizes
- Various flavors
- Contains only 100 calories
- Mixes well
- Improved digestibility
- Contains no sucralose
- Changes in the product formula
- Some flavors have a bad taste
- 36% INCREASED PROTEIN ABSORPTION - The improved bioavailability of the the ioProtein sourced for PERFORMIX ioWHEY PROTEIN allows you to see the same benfits from a 22g serving as you would from 30g of Standard WPI*- proving that when it comes to this game-changer, less is more.
- REDUCED STOMACH DISCOMFORT - Protein has always come with the stigma of poor digestibility. With ioProtein, consumers experienced 46% improvement in stomach issues post-consumption vs. Standard WPI.^ PERFORMIX ioWHEY PROTEIN makes the concept of "protein bloating" a thing of the past.
- UNRIVALED TASTE - You've been led to believe that when it comes to better bioavailability and taste, you can't "have your cake and eat it too." With ioProtein, PERFORMIX provides superior bioavailability and unrivaled taste, meaning you will no longer have to sacrifice taste for efficacy.
- MADE IN U.S.A in a FDA registered facility. All PERFORMIX products are produced in facilities using cGMP (current Good Manu Practice) standards and pass rigorous testing.
The best MMA Supplements – Creatine
1. Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder
All you have to take is 1 teaspoon every day. There is 5g of pure Creatine in the powder. It’s unflavored and can be mixed with a variety of drinks like fruits juices and smoothies. The product is very supportive of muscle building.
It’s tested and free of any harmful and banned substances. It must be mixed with a liquid to dissolve it or may result in stomach upsets. It has a strong taste that may be unbearable to some.
- Well priced
- Needs only one teaspoon daily
- Mixes well
- Good for muscle building
- Free of harmful substances
- Is flavorless
- It’s micronized
- Tends to have a strong taste
- 5 grams pure creatine monohydrate per serving
- Supports increases in energy, endurance & recovery
- Maximum potency supports muscle size, strength, and power
- Supreme absorbency micronized to get the most out of each dose
- Unflavored can be mixed in your favorite beverage with ease - Product does not come with a scoop
2. Bulksupplememts Creatine Monohydrate Powder
It’s made using pure micronized Creatine monohydrate. It’s been tested to check its quality and purity levels too. It’s ideal for high-performance events like MMA training. It’s ideal to increase strength and power.
It’s a vegan product and is Kosher too. It’s free of GMOs. It’s easy to mix with other healthy drinks. It contains zip-lock technology to keep is dry and well stored. It’s flavorless.
- 100% Creatine monohydrated ingredients
- Quality test
- Has good purity levels
- Vegan and Kosher certified
- Free of GMO
- Mixes easily
- Package has zip-lock technology
- Bad taste
- Cases of bugs in the product
- Contaminated ingredients
- Increase Muscle Mass - Creatine is one of the most popular muscle-building supplements. BulkSupplements.com’s Creatine Monohydrate mixes easily and dissolves quickly, effectively contributing to increased muscle mass. It is one of the most widely-used bodybuilding supplements.
- Promote weight gain - Has been taken by gym-goers for years as a preworkout or postworkout to promote weight gain in men and women. Athletes report larger and fuller muscles due to increased intracellular fluid.
- Boost anaerobic strength - When taken as a pre-workout, creatine can help boost anaerobic strength, enabling more total work or volume in a single training session. This is a key factor in long-term muscle growth.
- Support brain and cognitive function - Creatine monohydrate powder can support the brain and cognitive function. Adequate creatine levels in the brain have been shown to support memory and may improve mental fatigue.
- Vegan Friendly - Best creatine to use as a vegan pre-workout. Certified vegan, with no fillers or additives. 100% pure micronized creatine monohydrate. Our flavorless powder makes for easy mixing into smoothies, juices, popsicles, and more!
3. Creatine Monohydrated Pills
The package contains three types of Creatine in it. It’s ideal for muscle building and high performance. It’s very easy to mix and is absorbed very fast by the body. It’s ideal to take it daily. Both sexes can take the same quantity.
The tablets have tested purity levels. They contain no animal products at all and are ideal for vegans. It’s an ideal product for body recovery after high performance. It’s good for the rapid development of muscles. Tablet sizes are very big. It may lead to some digestive discomfort for some people.
- Made from pure monohydrate Creatine
- Easily mixed
- Easily absorbed
- Ideal for both sexes
- Tested purity level
- Ideal for vegans
- Huge tablets
- Digestive discomfort
- EXPERIENCE 3 TYPES OF CREATINE IN ONE POWERFUL FORMULA: Monohydrate, Alphaketoglutarate and Pyruvate
- GAIN A FULLER PHYSIQUE FASTER: Our innovative blend of 3 creatines maximizes creatine absorption
- PROPEL PERFORMANCE: Whether you build power in crossfit, size in bodybuilding or an endurance runner
- BOOST POST WORKOUT RECOVERY: Recharge muscle growth after epic workout sessions to build bulk muscle
- SUPER CONVENIENT: Creatine capsules only have 700 vs 1,667 milligram pills; take creatine on the go
4. MuscleTech Platinum Creatine Monohydrate Powder
It’s made using 100% micronized Creatine monohydrate. It contains no filling ingredients. It also contains no sucralose. The ideal usage is one serving per day which contains 5g. It’s been clinically tested and approved as a safe product to consume.
It’s ideal to increase muscle size and overall body strength. It’s also a good product for recovery from high-performance activities like MMA fights. Mix it with water for the best results. It’s tasteless. It’s ideal for vegans.
- Made of pure Creatine monohydrate
- Mixed with water
- Ideal for building muscles
- Ideal for recovery
- Tested and approved
- Good for vegans
- Can have side effects
- Poor packaging
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE POWDER – MuscleTech Platinum Creatine delivers 5g of 100% pure, HPLC-tested, micronized creatine monohydrate to increase lean muscle, improve strength and muscle endurance
- MUSCLE BUILDER for MEN & WOMEN – Platinum Creatine delivers creatine directly to your muscles, driving performance. Test subjects increased their bench press strength by an amazing 18.6% in just 10 days
- MUSCLE RECOVERY – Creatine helps to replenish ATP levels in hard-working muscles. This allows you to train harder, for longer
- SINGLE INGREDIENT – No fillers. No sugar. Unflavored. Fits with a ketogenic diet
- DAILY WORKOUT SUPPLEMENTS – For the first 3 days (loading phase): Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz of water (or other drink) and consume 4 times daily. After day 3 (maintenance phase): Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz of water (or other drink) and consume 1 to 2 times daily
5. Creature Creatine Complex
It’s the best product for increasing lean muscles. It aids in recovery after high performance. It’s easily mixed and rapidly absorbed by the body. It has powerful ingredients called insulinogenic which are what increase the rate of absorption.
It’s easy to dissolve in water and comes in various flavors including Beast Punch, Cherry Limeade, Citrus, and Pink Lemonade. It can be used by both sexes. May contain some traces of milk, eggs, soybean, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts therefore not ideal for people with allergies.
It’s important to consult your physician before using it. You’ll experience no bloating with this product. It mixes well and is easily absorbed.
- Good for building lean muscles
- Aids in recovery
- Good absorption rate
- Mixes well with water
- Comes in different flavors
- Tastes good
- Not ideal for vegans
- May result in allergic reactions
- FUELS MUSCLE GROWTH: The professional-strength creatine complex that makes up Beast Creature provides the fuel your muscles need to stimulate growth.
- 4 GRAMS OF 5 CUTTING-EDGE CREATINES: Creature relies on five of the most advanced forms of creatine available which dramatically increase muscle volume and strength and also accelerates recovery time.*
- STIMULATES LEAN MUSCLE: A carefully balanced blend of high-quality creatine allows you to work harder and stimulates lean muscle mass.
- INCREASE RECOVERY TIME: Working together, the ingredients in Beast Creature act as a support system to reduce muscle breakdown and assist muscle recovery.*
- RAPID AND COMPLETE ABSORPTION: Creature contains a powerful blend of key ingredients known as insulinogenic co-factors to increase absorption for maximum creatine uptake so you know you are getting maximum saturation into your muscles.
MMA Supplements – Arginine
1. Now Supplements- L-Arginine
This is an important supplement for it contains Nitric Oxide and it plays an important role in blood vessel dilation. This is an essential Amino acid whose primary role is the metabolism and excretion of urea from the body.
It contains gelatin and is free from GMOs. It’s Kosher and free of soy. It adheres to the FDA rules for the regulation of all Natural products. It’s manufactured in a clean environment that adheres to set health codes. Consult your health physician before taking this supplement.
It contains no added sugars, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, corn, milk, eggs, shellfish or preservatives. It’s good for vegans.
- Well manufactured
- Adheres to set FDA regulations
- Essential amino acids
- Free of soy
- Free of GMO
- No preservatives
- May affect people with some health conditions
- CONDITIONALLY ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID: Arginine is a conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as in DNA synthesis and protein production.*
- NITRIC OXIDE PRECURSOR*: Arginine plays an important role in the dilation of blood vessels.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher (contains gelatin), Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NOW closely adheres to both mandatory U.S. FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) regulations and voluntary Natural Products Association (NPA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations. Good manufacturing practices ensure compliance with sanitation, processing, documentation, and testing requirements that are designed to promote consistent, highly reproducible product quality and safety.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
2. Best Naturals L-Arginine
This product is manufactured in line with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) adhering to the highest standards anywhere in the world. It’s a pharmaceutical-grade product. It’s made in the USA. It’s an ideal supplement for supporting our immune system while improving cardiovascular activity.
Take it while recovering from injuries and broken bones. It will help improve your blood pressure and boost your muscle growth too. It stimulates the production of white blood cells and also increases overall body energy.
It contains no artificial colorings, flavors, or sweeteners. It’s gluten-free and also free of starch, eggs, milk, soy, shellfish, corn, lactose, wheat, yeast all of which can cause allergic reactions.
- Properly manufactured
- Free of all allergenic foods like yeast, wheat, eggs
- Free of gluten
- Ideal for recovery and healing
- Improves blood pressure
- No artificial colors, sweeteners, and flavors
- Large pills
- Provides vital support for your immune system -- Promotes your overall cardiovascular system vitality
- Reduce healing time for bone and other injuries --Supports Healthy Blood Pressure
- Arginine promotes Nitric Oxide production, which helps support circulation and muscles
- Arginine may help stimulate the activity and increase the size of the thymus gland which begins to decrease in size after puberty. Arginine is known to stimulate white blood cell production.
- All Best Naturals products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world -- Proudly Made in USA -- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
3. ARGINAID Arginine Powder Drink
It contains cherry and orange flavor. It contains vitamin C and E for additional nutrients to the body. It helps in faster recovery from wounds and injuries. You should consult a doctor first before using it.
It’s free from gluten, lactose, and sugar. It’s a kosher product. It contains 25 calories per serving.
It can be enjoyed mixed in water. It mixes well and has a good taste too. It can be consumed daily.
- Good for wound and injury recovery
- Kosher product
- Ideal for daily consumption
- Mixes well
- Has a good taste
- Free from lactose, sugars, and gluten
- Comes in two flavors
- Taste not ideal for some
- ARGINAID ARGININE POWDER DRINK MIX: This powdered drink mix supplement has 4.5 g L-arginine per serving, as well as vitamins C & E, to help support your nutritional needs
- WOUND HEALING SUPPORT: There is more to wound management than sterile, waterproof bandages, non-stick gauze pads, & antiseptics; your body needs nutritional support too & Arginaid helps supports nutrition goals for wound management.
- NUTRITIONAL NEEDS FOR WOUND CARE: Nestle carries oral supplements & tube feeding formulas to support nutritional needs while healing from surgery, burns, pressure injuries & other wounds. Use under medical supervision.
- APPROPRIATE FOR THESE DIETS: This arginine-containing powdered drink mix is gluten-free, lactose-free, kosher, sugar-free, & with 25 calories per serving it's suitable for those requiring calorie restriction.
- Nestlé Health Science’s portfolio of nutrition solutions targets a number of health areas, such as pediatric and acute care, surgery, weight management, healthy aging and gastrointestinal health
4. ProAgri-9 Plus
This supplement supports cardiovascular health by improving blood pressure. It also boosts immune health. It acts as an energy booster, especially while doing a high performing activity.
It pays a role in increasing muscle mass for martial arts fighters. It contains vitamins B6 B12 C D K and folate. It has stevia and protein pea in it. It contains very few calories per serving and works well with a healthy diet.
Ensure you seek medical advice before using it as part of your daily routine.
- Contains vital vitamins
- Boosts immune health
- Improves heart health
- Increases energy levels
- Contains natural sweetener
- Few calories in it
- Requires medical consultation before using
- L-arginine Supports cardiovascular health, Enhances blood flow to vital organs & the immune system
5. Liposomal Magnesium and L-arginine Cream
This product is in the form of a cream that you apply. It has no fragrance and no preservatives which may be harmful. Magnesium helps improve blood flow in your body and is easily absorbed. It’s an ideal cream for relieving muscle pain and reduces bruises and blood spots under the skin.
It has aloe Vera and coconut essential oils which moisturize your skin keeping it well hydrated and nourished. This results in your skin being rejuvenated. The application is best done daily. Use only a small amount on the desired area. It can be used even twice a day for more relief.
- Acts as a pain reliever
- Improves blood flow
- Moisturizes the skin
- Rejuvenates skin
- Made using essential oils
- Magnesium easily absorbed
- Daily application
- Well priced
- Poor delivery after ordering
- Magnesium Chloride: 33mg per use, 90 uses per container , approximately 2,970mg per bottle. Helps muscle function
- L-arginine: 330mg per dose, 90 uses per container, approximately 29,700mg per bottle. Helps increase blood flow
- Helps relieve muscle cramps and soreness by increasing blood flow and balancing your body's natural functions
- Liposome technology absorbs the supplements through the skin and into the body faster and easier
- Two supplements working together in an easy to use cream that absorbs through your skin to help your muscles
Getting the right supplements for Mixed Martial Arts into your system should be part of your nourishment routine. They not only offer an energy boost but are also essential in recovery as well. There are so many supplements available in different categories. Some have been mentioned in this guide to help you in your MMA journey. Pick supplements that will help you in recovery especially when nursing an injury or even a broken bone. These take time to heal which can take away from valuable training or competing time.
Different companies manufacture their supplements in various ways. The best are those that practice good manufacturing habits. Their products contain no harmful substances and can be trusted by consumers.